Whether you have been Naughty or Nice here is a list for you and your family that will provide a little Insight on some Christmas Activities. You can always check our EVENT page for more in-depth details of these events!
- Jacksonville, Tuesday 11/30 starting at 6:30pm
- Lincoln, Thursday 12/2 starting at 6:30pm
- Gadsden, Saturday 12/4 starting at 10am
- Weaver, Sunday 12/5 starting time n/a yet
- Talladega, Monday 12/6 starting time 6pm
- Anniston, Tuesday 12/7 starting time 6:30pm
- Oxford, Thursday 12/9 starting time 6pm
- Attalla, Thursday 12/9 starting time 6pm
- Southside, Saturday 12/11 starting time n/a yet
- Piedmont, Saturday 12/11 starting time 4pm
- Hokes Bluff, Saturday 12/11 starting time 4pm
- Rock Run, Saturday 12/18 starting time 2pm
- Jacksonville, Lighting of the Square, Monday 11/29 starting time 6pm
- Jacksonville State University in Lights (Presidents House) Tuesday 11/30 starting time 4pm
- Oxford, Festival of Lights, 11/20 – 12/24 Monday thru Thursday $20 per car and Friday thru Saturday $25 per car. Read more here: https://www.calhouncountyinsight.com/oxford-festival-of-lights-2021/
- Gadsden, Christmas at the Falls, Noccalula Falls, 11/25 thru 1/2, Cost is $8 per person Monday thru Thursday and $10 per person on Friday thru Sunday
- Gadsden, The Millers Country Christmas, 11/26 thru 12/18, Cost is $5 per person, children 5 and under are free.
- Gadsden, River Rocks Landing, 11/25 thru 1/2 Cost is $5 per adult, $3 ages 6-18years old, children 5 and under are free
Friendship Santa Locations:
- November 27-Cici’s Pizza in Oxford 12-2:00
- November 27-Opening night! 5:30-8:00-daily unless otherwise noted
- November 28-James Ambrister and telescope
- December 2-Munford parade and photos 5:30-8:30
- December 4-Chick-Fil-a Oxford 10:00-12:00
- December 4-Cowboy Night, wear your hats!
- December 5-4:00-5:00-private event
- December 7-ASD night
- December 9-Grow Pediatric 2-6:00
- December 10-1-2:30-private event
- December 10-Christmas Market in White Plains-The Barn at Hall Farm-6:00-9:00
- December 11-Christmas Market in White Plains-9:00-1:00
- December 11-5:30-8-PET NIGHT—KRISP PICS -cats, dogs, rabbits, and lizards are welcome-NO SNAKES- if in question, please send us a message!
- December 15-private event 6:30-7:30
- December 16-private event 7:00-8:00
- December 17-PJ night! -KRISP PICS
- December 18-private event 3:00-5:00-Santa should return around 6:30
- December 19-Cornerstone Church-morning services December 23-LAST NIGHT!